Friday, December 28, 2007

How to get free lift tickets

To get your free lift tickets you must go to a time share meeting in parkcity. The meeting will last aproxamantly 1 and 1/2 hours.You will be shown the property, and of course they will try and convience you to buy into it. If you say no you still get your 2 free lift tickets. The lift tickets are good to any resort in the state of Utah.

Qualifications
Your combined family income must be $65,000 (this includes your spouses income, and investments such as property, interest, etc.)

You must be married or cohabiting.

The meeting times are as follows.
tuesday-friday 5:00, or 7;00
Sat 10:00, 12:00, 2:00, or 4:00

If you are interested please e-mail me your name, address, meeting time desired, and phone number, and I will contact you with directions and more information.

PMGuernsey@gmail.com
I HATE SPAM I PROMISE NOT TO SELL YOUR INFORMATION. I do it this way to avoid hundreds of phone calls.

No comments: